Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Singles Ad

Meet Morris:


Morris is a single worm living in Manhattan. He likes long walks in the park, gardening, reading the paper and making breakfast in bed. He's looking for a woman to cuddle and love forever.

7/27/09

I'm back from The Valley and my head is still spinning from the busy wonderfulness of it all. I have so many chores to catch up on, so much writing to catch up on, so much work to catch up on, I'm not sure how I'll ever manage it. But I'll try, a little bit every day, just like everything else in my life. I'm big on baby steps. Have you noticed? Also, is that an oxymoron? Big on baby steps?

4 comments:

'Cita said...

Is he looking for a woman or for his other end? Just cut him in half and, voila!

Kim said...

Is it weird that my comment is that I like your normal-looking fingernails? Lots of times when bloggers post pics of their hands, they get manicures and whatnot. I wouldn't expect you to do something like that, and I'm glad you didn't. It's you and your worm! Even though I think worms are gross, he's a cutie :-)

This is a weird comment, but I just got a text from the hiker boy, so I'm in a good mood.

Scrumpi-D said...

i like Morris, I would totally date Morris, 'cept I'm already smitten with another and I am not a worm................................................................................................................................................yet.

Scrumpi-D said...

...yet.