Monday, July 27, 2009

OMFG

OMFG, YOU GUYS. A MICHAEL'S CRAFT SHOP IN MANHATTAN.

You, you who live in a suburb, you who own a car and can drive fifteen miles in fifteen minutes and utilize glorious strip malls and chain stores, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE JOY THAT THIS DISCOVERY HATH GIVEN ME.

Also? Can we just pretend that I am NOT a person who misses strip malls and chain stores? Can we just pretend that I appreciate mom&pop shops and all that Manhattan shopping has to offer? Even though I'm not and I don't? Let's definitely pretend that. Ok?

I'm on a big yellow school bus to hell, though. That's for sure.

And maybe I ought to move to Brooklyn.

7/22/09

2 comments:

Hawk said...

The only time I can drive 15 miles in 15 minutes is around 3:00 AM and everything's closed. Not to mention the speeding tickets. I've got construction north, south and east of here... to the west is nothing but swamp.

Michaels is a pretty cool craft store though. We've got one somewhere down here.

Michael said...

Blick. Blick is the art store in Manhattan, and I hope that Michael's doesn't wipe them out!