Friday, March 06, 2009

Beloved Jacob

I don't know what to say. This photo was on your facebook page. I liked it.


I'm kind of mad at you right now, but it's not your fault. I wonder where you are. I hope you're with your mama. But I bet she's mad at you too. 

It was too soon, Jake. We were supposed to have more time. I didn't get a chance to return your last phone call. I didn't save the message. My heart is breaking and you're the only person I want to call. You said I could always call you, whenever I needed anything, I'm so mad at you I can't stop crying. 

You have this song on your myspace page, it's by Everlast, he says: 

There's a darkness in my soul, it's unbearable.
Lovers come and go, right now I need a friend.


Where are you? I can't believe you're gone. Who knew you were so breakable?