Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What would he do if I had the hiccoughs?


Me: I really am not happy with this new haircut. I mean, I always hate my hair for a few weeks after I get it cut, but usually I like it by now.

Him: Did you know Iran launched a satellite successfully?

Me: I just think the layers are too.... layer-y.

Him: If Iran can launch a satellite successfully, they can easily develop a ballistic missile system.

Me: I wonder if I should go back and have her touch it up?

Him: Their rocket is capable of launching long-range weapons. That means they are getting really close to becoming a nuclear power.

Me: (Long pause.) Are you telling me that Iran is getting ready to possibly nuke us?

Him: Yup. And the U.S. isn't doing anything about it. The news is covering Octo-mom and ignoring Iran.

Me: Why are you trying to scare me? I probably won't be able to sleep now.

Him: But at least you're not thinking about your hair.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is so funny, because I remember then day that this happened, and it's absolutely a TRUE story. hehe

Meredith said...

LOL!! :)