Thursday, June 21, 2007

Naughty Jesus

Nighttime Frosty stayed up too late last night. She has absolutely no concern for Morningtime Frosty's wellbeing. I mean, Nighttime Frosty did the right thing when she left the bar at 11:30 p.m. with the intention of getting at least a little sleep for Morningtime Frosty's sake, but then she stayed up writing until nearly 2! Naughty, naughty girl. And of course I'm the one paying the price.

I walked into Dunkin' Donuts this morning and despite less than five hours of sleep I managed put a smile on my face and pretend to be a nice person while I ordered the #4 special. I didn't ask for anything difficult, didn't want anything modified, just ordered the #4. And the girl at the cash register, whose name tag read 'Jesus', straight rolled her eyes at me. As if I'd just asked her to pick the lint out of my butthole. With her teeth. I bet Nighttime 'Jesus' kept her out really late too. 

No comments: