Friday, June 12, 2009

Can I get a HELLS YEAH from my sisters?

Him: I need new jeans. These are getting really tight around the thighs.
Me: .... Um ..... how did that happen?
Him: It's all the running we've been doing.
Me: So ... it's a good thing?
Him: It's a great thing!
Me: Oh. Ok. See, if my thighs are getting too big for my pants, it's a very bad thing. A very, very bad thing.
Him: No way. Not if it's muscle. Then it's awesome.
Me: No, it's not.
Him: Yes it is.
Me: It might be good when your thighs get bigger, but trust me, it is never good when my thighs get bigger.

2 comments:

SchizotypalVamp said...

I've actually had this happen with my thighs, and when they're muscles they can actually look better. So don't worry if this happens to you!

Besides, you're a gorgeous, skinny woman-I doubt that a few pounds really makes a difference on you, and gaining muscle also creates a weight gain.

'Cita said...

I agree w/ the S Vamp....