Thursday, May 14, 2009

Regarding the last post:


Dr. Smith comes in this morning and sees his message from caller Jane Doe from yesterday. And starts LAUGHING. He looks at me and says, "Did you take this message?"

"Yes, I did."
"Pssshhh. I'm not writing this woman a letter! SHE'S CRAZY."
"Uh ... Yeah. That was pretty clear."

And then I told him what I told you guys.

And he rolled his eyes and said, "She's never going to be a therapist because she's nuts. She refuses to cooperate with our program. She's NOT a student in good standing because she won't do ANY of the things she needs to do to be a good student. What a nut job."

He said that.

He called her a 'nut job'.

I FELT SO VINDICATED.

Also? I just drank a dirty vodka martini on an empty stomach. But know what? I TOTALLY DESERVE IT. IT'S BEEN A LONG WEEK. So there. Now I'm going to lay inb ed and wathc the entire second seaosn of Heroes'. And also typeing while tpsy is a bad idea. Wheeeeeeeee~!

2 comments:

'Cita said...

Ha HA!

SchizotypalVamp said...

How did you do that?! And you still managed to look beautiful while doing it!