Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a simply wonderful New Years Eve. Poompy and I shared a really perfect holiday together. I mean, we paaaartied haaaard. Seriously.

Ok, I'm lying. We totally took it easy because we were (are) EXHAUSTED from our Christmas holiday. We slept until about 11:30 on the 31st and the first thing we did when we got up was eat cereal. I know, it's pretty exciting. Then we took the dogs to the park for about two hours, then we came home and did an hour of yoga together. And chanted mantras. Yes, you read that correctly. It pretty much rocked. THEN we made jalapeno poppers and ate Christmas dinner left-overs and THEN we made giant lists of our goals for 2008, which we hung on the door in our "office" where we can look at it every single freaking day. THEN we plopped down in front of the TV and watched four episodes of The Shield and Superbad. And we forgot to ring in the New Year with the bottle of bubbly Poompy bought. But that's ok, we'll save it for a date night.

So, yeah. It might sound lame to you, but it was exactly what we needed to seal 2007 and open up 2008. I feel rested and happy and ..... now this you might really get a kick out of..... I'm totally ready to show off a new hair color for the new year! OMG y'all! I'm a brunette!

Whaddya think?

Old me:











New me:








We* think we prefer the dark hair. It's slimming! And it makes our eyes more intense, for sure. At least that's what we're told!**

Anyhow..... here's to wishing you a happy, healthy 2008 during which you make all your beautiful dreams come true! That's what we're*** aiming for!

_____________________________________________________

*From here on out, as in, for the rest of 2008 we are referring to ourselves as the Royal We. Totally.

**Ok, sorry, enough of that. I just read Perez Hilton and I got stuck in his obnoxiousness for a minute. I won't really refer to myself as we or whatever. It was a phase that barely lasted the length of this post. You can now breathe easy.

***Me and Poompy, not the Royal We. Silly. I stopped doing that! Seriously.

3 comments:

Dori Jennings said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!! I love it for cereals!!!! It is beautimous!!!!! I can't wait to see it in person...in just a few weeks! YAY!!!!

George said...

we likeses the new hairsessssssss we likesssssss yesssssss.

John L Taylor said...

Happy new year to you to! Btw, that reminds me, I don't think you know, but I recently died my hair red, lol.