Saturday, January 19, 2008

Puppy Shower

I was cruising Overheard In New York when I saw this. I thought to myself, "No Way. No one would ever have a puppy Shower because that's stupid." Turns out I'm wrong.

Click here to see the latest thing to make me want to gouge my eyeballs out of my head with a dull butter knife.

If anyone ever invited me to their "Puppy Shower" I would immediately end the relationship. Immediately. Because a Puppy Shower is just a really lame excuse to make your friends buy you crap you don't really need. And because I'd be really jealous because I have two dogs and no one has ever thrown me a Puppy Shower. 

4 comments:

George said...

babies? who said anything about babies?

-J. said...

Hmph. Well, I know who I'm not inviting to my plant shower.

Dori Jennings said...

I will take on the title of "universe" here and say that, yes, when you get ready to pop out a human puppy I will throw you the BESTEST EVER baby shower!!!! For cereals.

A Serious Girl said...

george, take a deep breath. No one said anything about babies. I mentioned human puppies, but that's a totally different thing.

-j. - I didn't want to go to your stupid plant shower anyway.

Dopey - Aw shucks. THANKS! I'll do the same for you. :-)