Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Let us begin a game of catch-up, shall we?

Self Portrait on Doorknob While Pooping

I kid. I kid. I'm just sitting on the toilet seat. But I have some family members who would be REALLY offended if they saw this, regardless.

8/18/09


Boutonniere in Vintage Ashtray

The boutonniere is the one my mother bought Michael to wear on our wedding day on April 16, 2006. The ashtray, circa 1950-ish, belonged to my beloved great-aunt Suzanne. Who deserves a blog post. (I'm getting there.)

8/19/09

7 comments:

'Cita said...

Wait....2009?

A Serious Girl said...

Ah! Good catch, Mama!

Scrumpi-D said...

and, at 1st glance, you look like you "might be" neked... yep there are those who would definitely be offended, sorry am not 1 o' 'em. xox hyskie

George said...

yeah...preeeeeeetty sure you are naked in that doorknob

A Serious Girl said...

NOT NEKID. Wearing an orange spaghetti-strap slip dress. Fully covered. Sheesh.

Hawk said...

Reverse fish-eye lens effect, neato!

George said...

I'm gonna stick with nekkid on this one.