Sunday, May 04, 2008

Stellar Speller

I always spellcheck my posts before I post them. And not because I am worried about my misspellings. I do it because when I see the glorious words No misspellings found I just feel really good about myself. When I see my new post under the scrutiny of spellcheck and it becomes clear that my only misspellings are for words like "geez" and "sheesh" and "favoritest" my little shriveled, blackened heart puffs up with happiness. The fact that I am AWESOME at spelling* makes me feel like maybe, just maybe, I'm alright.

We should all have something in our life that makes us feel good about ourselves. For me, that thing is spellcheck. I heart you, spellcheck. Thanks for hearting me back.

*For the record, I make no claims as to the quality of my grammar. In fact, I'm most certain that my grammar sucks stinky ass.

2 comments:

Dori Jennings said...

Dude. I am not even kidding when I say that I proofread the crap out of my emails to you because you are such a perfect speller! And...uh...right now I am bit nervous becuase there isn't a spellchecker for the comments ;)

Dori Jennings said...

hahahaha! And then I went and freaking spelled "because" wrong!!! Jeez o freaking pete. Define "irony" Dopey!