Sunday, March 16, 2008

OMG OMG OMG! I'M ON YOUTUBE!

I'm such a rock star, you guys. Seriously. I edited my own film reel and then posted it on YouTube for all the world to see.

(p.s. this is all thanks to a couple of agents I met last week who said they needed a 60-90 second film reel. 'But how do I show my acting in such a short amount of time?' I wanted to know. 'It's not about your acting,' they replied, 'it's about whether or not you look good on camera. Does the camera love you or hate you?'

Well folks, the camera loves me. Check it out:


***Update: I re-edited for more Awesomeness. It's now 90 seconds, including all titles. And I took some of the sexy out. Apparently there was too much of that. At least that's what I was told. I guess I'm just too sexy for my film reel. Das right, biyatch. I said it. I'm too sexy for my film reel.

8 comments:

A Serious Girl said...

Wow, Frosty! You're Awesome! Go You! That's the best film reel EVER!

Toots said...

I love it! You Go! Whoo whoo!

Jennifer said...

uh wow. You seriously have a talent at video editing. You should totally out together actors' reels for extra cash. Seriously. I mean, as long as they aren't your competition, of course :) But then again, who really is?

Jennifer said...

"put." I meant "put" not "out." You knew what I meant...typing is so hard for me :)

Dori Jennings said...

YES! The camera TOTALLY loves you!!! It looks so good! It totally shows your range!!! I am so happy for you and so proud to know you!!!! Your editing totally rocks, too!!!! YAY you!!!!! <3, d

A Serious Girl said...

thanks, everyone. I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing. How much longer till I'm famous?? *sigh* (And by "famous" I mean "highly paid, well respected, award winning and working regularly")

John L Taylor said...

You so will be and the camera wants to f***ing marry you!

-J. said...

I dig the recut but the what I assume is a rape scene creeps me out a little bit, but maybe that's just because I know you. Editing is a slam-dunk.