Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Fart On You

My horoscope for the week of March 10-16 says:

Don't sabotage yourself where love is concerned. The only person blocking your happiness now is you. Once and for all, leave the past behind. A career discussion will go better than you expected; just remember that you're a star.

I hope this is true because I feel like if I don't get an acting job soon, I might start going crazy and reciting monologues in subway stations and buses and bodegas. I feel like a starving, penniless person in a bakery. WON'T SOMEONE THROW ME A BREAD CRUMB ALREADY?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Don't worry. It's gonna happen. You are further along than I was after being in the city such a short time!!

And yes, you were born to play Gypsy Rose Lee. I expect free tickets to the first performance :)

PS- speaking of free tickets, there might be some for My Fair Lady...I'll keep you updated....

Toots said...

How, pray tell, does one 'boil' one's bottom AT someone? And..They ask how You are so They can tell you how They are. Surely you know that by now.....By the way, how are you? 'Cause I'm great, got my toenails cut and my beard waxed and my...