Saturday, March 15, 2008

For 'cita

K, 'cita, these are for you. I'm pretty sure that all the rest of my loyal readers (I think there are at least two of you out there) have already seen these videos, but I'm equally sure that 'cita has never seen them and she just MUST.

Ready, 'cita? You're gonna laugh until you can't laugh any more. I posted them in order of how you should watch them. Not that I'm a control freak or anything.





This last one I discoverd on Sibley's site. I gotta give him credit for making my tummy hurt with happiness on a Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Toots said...

Why thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! I have actually been aware they existed and wondered if I should try to negotiate YouTube for a look...(I like Sarah's the best). But, gee, was that Heath-o in the chorus of Jimmy's video?