Thursday, September 11, 2008

Weekly Poll - Should we keep this up?

I was kinda surprised, guys. 57% said you totally love the weekly poll. 21% are over it and 21% didn't even know it existed.

If you didn't know it existed, why did you vote? Just askin'.

So I guess majority rules and I'll keep it up for a little while longer. Although, this week I'm getting a little deeper than usual. Because I've really been reexamining my life and I'm curious how other people view their life. And there is a fly buzzing by my head and it's making me loopy.

Next week I'll ask you what you think about farts.

4 comments:

Hawk said...

Psst.. it's called irony :)

People in the Sun said...

I'm working towards my goals! Or is it "toward"? I never know. I guess I didn't have to say anything if I didn't know.

I don't care for farts, I'll tell you that. Farts are stupid. And they smell bad.

Hawk said...

"raises hand"

A Serious Girl said...

awwww... Hawk! You're a miserable sack of poo? Even I didn't pick that one and I'm pretty miserable.

I would like to know who it is that's living their dream. And whatever they're smoking, I want some.