Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Unofficial - This is where YOU come in.

So, my darlings. Here is where I unofficially announce the launching of my sparkly new website, PatriciaFrost.net.

True, PatriciaFrost.net has been around for a while, but it has a whole new look! And I did it all by my little lonesome. Seriously. Your little Frosty, the notorious computard, built and designed and launched a website all by her wee little self. And it looks pretty good, if you ask me. Which you didn't. But still.

Now, I want you to go visit it and look at all the goodies and tell me if you think I forgot something crucial, or if something is confusing or unclear or if you think it's not user-friendly or if you thought something was superfluous..... or if you want to be linked and you aren't, or whatevs. Just don't be ambiguous. I don't like it when people say stuff like, "I think it looks good, but you should change blah blah because it would look better if you blabity bloop, but actually you don't really have to cuz it's OK the way it is," That is totally NOT helpful.

Also, um.... you can now hear me sing on the Media page. I haven't posted a film reel yet, because I still don't have that finished, but that is (I think) the ONLY thing missing from my website.

Oh, and I'm waiting to OFFICIALLY launch the website after I've heard from ALL of you. So there. Get to it!

www.patriciafrost.net. Or you can just click here.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Personally, I love the singing. Am I allowed to say that?

A Serious Girl said...

All positive comments are encouraged and highly appreciated. ;-)

-J. said...

It could use more pictures of feet.

Oh wait, am I supposed to say that in Spanish?