Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year

It is, isn't it? Shouldn't we do something to celebrate? Or something?

Well, I don't know about you, but this leap year is gonna bring something good for me. Here's my horoscope for this upcoming week:

Aquarius: Jan. 21 - Feb. 18
"Creative accounting" is one way to describe the effect innovative Uranus in your Pisces money house has on your checkbook. Shortly after the annual Pisces sun-moon conjunction re-energizes your ruling planet, you may discover another way to utilize its power to dazzle. Look for a nontraditional approach to acquiring something you want quite badly. Then mention it to a few imaginative folks and see what happens. There's no telling what sort of miracle will materialize when mystical Neptune in your sign works its magic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....
did you make that up?

A Serious Girl said...

No, Mr./Ms. Anonymous. I did not make that up. Click on it and you'll see where it came from.

Oh, and by the way, in case you're an imaginative folk, let me just tell you what I want. I WANT TO BOOK A FUCKING SHOW. I WANT AN ACTING JOB. AN AWESOME ACTING JOB IN AN AWESOME PLAY WHERE I WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO EXCERCISE MY CRAFT AND MEET SOME COOL PEOPLE AND BE A GODDAMN WORKING ACTOR. Is that really too much to ask?