Thursday, February 21, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS DOPEY!!!!!!

YOU GUYS! My best fried Dopey just booked a national commercial! And got her SAG card! I am jumping up and down for her and in a perfect world, I would have sent her a giant bouquet of flowers today. But there's this thing that happens when you're broke. It involves the bank calling you because you have no money, which is just lame because honestly, it's not like they need to rub it in. Anyway, it means I can't do nice things like buy flowers. So this will have to do. If your name is Dopey and you are reading this, I just want you to imagine for a minute that a gorgeous muscular guy has just knocked on your door to hand you these...



And the card attached reads as follows:

Dopey,

You're my favorite Orbitz Girl EVER. Go you. Rock Hollywood, get famous, and let me use you for your connections.

xo,
Frosty


I heart you, Dopes!

1 comment:

Dori Jennings said...

Thank you so so so SO much. This was totally the sweetest thing EVER, and your comments on my blog and your sweet text yesterday. That is why you are my best fried ever. THANK YOU!!!! <3, dopes