Wednesday, October 31, 2007

For Georges

Got this from Sibley and am posting it here specifically for Georges' enjoyment. Click here. So he can keep his dirty monitor clean.

UPDATE:
For some reason that link no longer works. But it's not because I posted it wrong. Seriously. It's like, the websites fault, or something. So here is something NEW to make up for the fact that Georges' special post is defunked.



2nd UPDATE: SIBLEY!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you like to make girls cry?

4 comments:

George said...

aaaw!!! i totally get my own post!! how coooool freakin beans!! dont think this makes me any less curious as to what the first link was....

Jennifer said...

Yes, we have been abandoned for two other small, cute blondes....

-J. said...

Try this:

http://sibleystuff.com/monitor_cleaner.swf

...and one of them snores, which makes me smile.

Toots said...

I got it - and I would love to make it my wallpaper! (Actually, NO I wouldn't - it would drive me nuts.)