Monday, October 15, 2007

Bitchen

Poompy set my bathrobe on fire. It's not really his fault, though. I mean, I was the one who hung it next to the stove.

Why would I hang my bathrobe next to the stove, you ask? Well, it's because of the bitchen. You know, the bathroom/kitchen combo. The bitchen. The only place I CAN hang my bathrobe is on the towel bar in between the stove and the toilet. And, well, the belt of my robe was draped over the stove, by accident, and... it caught fire when Poompy tried to boil some water for tea.

Luckily he noticed pretty quickly and managed to put it out before my bathrobe was completely ruined. Just one end of the belt was fried. The rest of it is ok. But I'm certainly not going to hang my bathrobe there again. From now, it will just have to stay in the ballway* next to the bedhole**.

______________________________________________
* Bedroom/hallway combo.
**the small space in our apartment designated for sleeping.

5 comments:

-J. said...

Hmm. If I had a stove and a toilet next to each other, I could be much more efficient while preparing for work in the morning. Multitasking, y'know.

George said...

hey... its a step up from the bounter (bath counter) and the closlet (closet toilet)

Toots said...

Next time, hang it in the ballway or toss it in the bedhole - its better just to keep flammables OUT of the bitchen, unless you plan to eat them.

A Serious Girl said...

Wait a sec.... since when are bathrobes FLAMMABLE????

Rachel said...

yeah, this post almost got me in serious trouble. Laughing out loud in class is not good...