Friday, June 13, 2008

Uh.... Oh.....

Lately there has been some speculation regarding my gender. Several friends have suggested that perhaps I'm actually male, despite my feminine appearance. Recently I took this quiz to determine what kind of a wife I am and the results were not good. As a Wife, I rate "Poor". Something about red nail polish, vulgar stories and a general lack of ladylike manners.

Today, just for fun, I took Dopey's cue and took the quiz again, this time answering as if I were the Husband. It turns out I really am a man.

111

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



I've been wondering what that thing hanging between my knees is....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I must be a man too. I scored only 17 points as a 'wife.' They termed that, 'very poor.'