Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Age of Aquarius

My mama sent me my LAWeekly horoscope for this week. It's so fabulous that I wanted to make sure to remember it and I figured the best way to remember it would be to post it in my blog. So here it is:

'You may already sense that you're headed for an artistic breakthrough. Thank energetic Mars in your Gemini house of recreation and creative risk-taking for sending supportive vibes to inspirational, impressionable Neptune in your sign. During this particular trine aspect, the first in two years, you might discover that envisioning your goal can really help you achieve it. I'm not suggesting you daydream the hours away, simply that you work out the steps that'll take you where you want to be.'

Rock and Roll.

2 comments:

Dori Jennings said...

pretty radical!!!

Adam the Great said...

Love this! Cause its my sign too! Thanks for that post.