Friday, December 07, 2007

Little Sister

I have been a bad little sister. I have not stayed in touch with my siblings. That fact became blaringly clear yesterday when I was absent mindedly messing around on You Tube and I discovered this video.

Holy. Crap. I have no words. My big brother Frost is.... whoa. I mean.... dude. I can't even talk. The video - the song - the .... everything. I was crying. My hands were shaking. I can't believe this was made and I had no idea. See? If I kept in touch better than I'd have known. I'm a naughty girl.

Anyway.... I hope you enjoy this stunning music video by The Bangkok Five. And the Exquisite new song, too. (Doesn't my big brother Frost have the the most beautiful voice ever?) Album drops in Spring 2008. I AM SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY BREATHE.

2 comments:

Dori Jennings said...

OH. MY. GOD. That is so freaking fantastic!!!! The song is AMAZING!!! I can't wait for their new album!

John L Taylor said...

This song breaks my heart...it weakens me to the point where typing this is difficult.